Our service is very different than other methods of finding love. By using the expert services of MTN Matchmaking…
You will never have to use internet dating sites or go to clubs again and worry if the person is really who they say they are? If they are looking for a committed relationship? If they are married? and are they safe to be with? Our thorough screening process takes care of all of that.
Our screening process begins with a private, personal interview with Maureen Tara Nelson, owner of MTN Matchmaking herself. All of our over 2,000 clients have passed the same screening process. Every person you will be matched up with has been screened and qualified just for you by being a quality person, emotionally and financially stable, and looking for a committed relationship.
Our Matchmaking Program is also very unique compared to other Matchmaking services. With our high standards, we bring in only the very best singles for you to be matched with. We only take on clients that we feel in our heart that we can help. You will see photos of each potential match we send you. Each potential match will be compatible to you in three ways.
This compatibility system is something that took Maureen years to develop and perfect. In addition to that, many times Maureen’s intuition of matching singles for over 16 years comes into play. With over 1000 success stories, the private and unique system that Maureen has developed works.
Our customer service to our clients is of utmost importance to us. Maureen and her staff gets to know each and every client and knows exactly what they are looking for, and most importantly the type of person they need. With dating coaching the entire dating process is much easier than the outside world because we can find out what the true feelings of our clients are and can share this with our clients to help them be the best daters possible. We have an entire list of guidelines that our clients are encouraged to follow to make dating easy and fun-like it should be.
We at MTN Matchmaking know that men and women are very different, and we know how to help our clients through the dating process to eliminate all the typical miscommunication that couples typically encounter. We eliminate that problem once it occurs and it does occur and we fix it immediately. It is because of this, our clients have much quicker success in finding love.
MTN Matchmaking is run by providing personalized service. You are never just a client or a number. Our clients are like family! Our goal is to provide the best service and to help our clients find love based upon being compatible and having chemistry. We work with our clients throughout the entire process to try to make dating as easy as possible.
About MTN Matchmaking
MTN Matchmaking has been successfully helping individuals find love for over 16 years. With over 1,000 happy couples matched in the Tri-State area, MTN Matchmaking boasts some of the highest success rates in the field. MTN Matchmaking is also the safest matchmaking service, providing a thorough screening process of all candidates.
Maureen Tara Nelson is dedicated to her clients and is heavily involved in their success. This is not just a job or career for her, it is her life mission to help all of her clients. What other service offers you to opportunity to work directly with the owner of the company and have the owner be as devoted to her clients as she is.
We offer four different affordable programs for the different needs of our clients. In addition we have a private fifth program for Long Island and Manhattan celebrities looking to find love. To meet with Maureen Tara Nelson personally for your free consultation, call 631-577-7940 or 516-444-2861. Give us a call today, you have nothing to lose and lots to gain.
Articles & Dating Advice
- In Maureen Tara Nelson’s 16+ years in the dating industry you might have seen her on many television shows, seen her interviewed on many news channels, heard her live on the “Jackie The Joke Man Martling” Radio Show and “DeVore & Diana Show”on Sirius Radio, and on WGBB with Frankie D, or read about her in the many articles about her success as a Matchmaker over the years. They all share the same common theme, that Maureen Tara Nelson really cares! She loves what she does and it shows in your results!
- She has been written up in many Long Island Papers and Magazines, such as Newsday, Long Island Golf Magazine, Long Island Press, The Long Island Pulse, The Irish Voice, The Irish Echo, Home & Away, North Shore Today, The Boulevard Magazine, The Union Business Directory, Generations, and The Queens Courier to name a few.
- In Golf Magazine, “Working closely with many Long Islanders, Maureen has found their love for golf ranks among the top 10 hobbies they enjoy most, along with traveling and dining out. Maureen is so devoted to arranging successful matches for her clients. she keeps a notepad besides her bed, should she awake in the middle of the night, as she often does, realizing that two people are a good fit.”
- Quoted in Long Island Press, “With Valentines Day approaching. Long Island singles need not worry anymore. They turn to one of Long Island’s most successful matchmakers, Maureen Tara Nelson.”
- In North Shore Today, “Maureen offers all potential clients a complimentary interview, yet she doesn’t accept every client that comes through her door. Being selective in her screening process is the key to her success.”
- In the Irish Voice, “Still unsure if you want to spend money on having someone find you a date? Nelson offers a complimentary interview. Who knows, by the end of it, she might already have someone in mind.”
- Again in Long Island Press, October 2007, “WHY ARE YOU SUCCESSFUL WHEN SO MANY OTHER SERVICES FAIL?” “I know what works, giving 100% customer service, as well as personalized service. My clients know that they will always deal with me, and not an assistant, and that they have the luxury of seeing photos before they meet someone.”
- In The Boulevard, December 2007, “Give yourself six months of trying it on your own-if it doesn’t work-it’s time to come to me.”
- In the Business Union Directory 2007, “If you don’t have the time yourself or the exposure to many single people, you need a Matchmaker.”
- Look for more of Maureen’s articles and write-ups recently in Long Island Pulse (First Date Mistakes), The Boulevard (Tips on avoiding a disastrous Valentine’s Day). Hopefully you saw one of Maureen’s latest success stories on Channel 12 News, Love Stories, Valentine’s Day Segment! Recently you will find exciting Editorials on Maureen Tara Nelson Private Matchmaking in the Magazines and Newspapers of The Irish Voice, Long Island Business News and The New York Resident!
- For the upcoming Singles Cruise Maureen is hosting with Boutique travel, she has been written up again in The Long Island Press, “Hundreds of people have met their mates through the services of Nelson.”
- In The Irish Echo, June Issue 2008, I was interviewed by THE BUZZ editor, Eileen Murphy, where she asked me over 20 personal questions about myself…you might be surprised by some of my answers!
- In The Natural Awakenings Magazine, “A very interesting article Fall into Fall with Matchmaking.”
- In The Home & Away Newspaper, Maureen talks about the two most ingredients in a relationship.
- In The Irish Emigrant Paper, you’ll enjoy reading “Fall in Love this Fall Thanks to our very own Irish American Matchmaker.
- In Newsday’s What’s Happening Guide, you’ll read “tips on how to fall in love.”
- Also in November’s Irish Emigrant Paper, “The Do’s and Don’ts of Dating.”
- In December’s Long Island Press, “Nominated for the Best Matchmaker on Long Island.”
- We WON!!! Thank you readers of The Long Island Press for voting us “Best of Long Island” Matchmaker for 2009.
- In Irish Voice, “Top Ten Most Romantic Gestures” for Valentine’s Day 2009.
- In Home & Away, Maureen talks about her own St. Patrick’s Day Memories…March 2009.
- In Natural Awakenings, April 2009, “Dating Advice given my Maureen Tara Nelson in her new Blog on Irish Central.com” for all of her Spiritually Minded clients.
- In Long Island Pulse, April 2009, Maureen Tara Nelson was awarded “Please Stand Up” for her success in Matchmaking for Doc’s Single’s Dance Parties.
- Monthly guest on Frankie D’s Radio Station, WGBB, the entire 2009!
- A free Match for Mom was featured in May 2009 The Irish Voice, compliments of Maureen Tara Nelson.
- A free Match for Dad is being offered by Maureen Tara Nelson in Natural Awakenings.
- The Irish Voice chose Maureen Tara Nelson as one of their Top 50 Most Influential Business Women on Long Island.
- Newsday, Sunday, July 5, 2009, “Professional Matchmaker, Maureen Tara Nelson offered her advice at a Divorce Expo in Port Washington.”
- Meet Maureen Tara Nelson personally at Summer Singles Sizzle with taste at Grace’s Marketplace.
- Island Harvest, “Thank you very much for your wonderful contribution for our Huntington Referral Network Food Drive.”
- It was a true pleasure to be invited to The end of summer party in August for The Irish Business Network, we had a wonderful time. The staff at Maureen Tara Nelson, Private Matchmaking, Inc.
- Long Island Press, thanks Maureen Tara Nelson for participating in their annual awards dinner for “Woman that make a difference on Long Island.” September 2009
- Long Island Fashion Expo, in October was pleased to have Maureen Tara Nelson be apart of their important cause.
- Maureen Tara Nelson made a presentation, how to meet Mr./Ms. Right the easy way,” once again at this year’s Annual Singles Expo – November 1, 2009.
- We WON AGAIN!!! Thank you readers of The Long Island Press for voting us “Best of Long Island” Matchmaker for 2010!!!
- The monthly power lunch with Gary, owner of the amazing Oheka Castle, in January 2010 was fantastic. “I am very proud to have been invited. It was truly an amazing experience for me.”
- Quoted in Newsday, January 11, 2010, Maureen Tara Nelson gave her insight to the upcoming wedding of Derek Jeter.
- THERE WILL BE VALENTINE’S DAY EDITORIALS IN FEBRUARY 2010, in The Long Island Pulse, The Irish Echo, The Irish Voice, LIPress, Natural Awakenings, and more!!!
- LIPulse article February 2010, “Got Love on Your Mind?”
- The Irish Echo article February 2010, “Finding Happily Ever After.”
- The Irish Voice article February 2010, “Finding your true Soul Mate.”
- Natural Awakenings article February 2010, “Finding a Valentine.”
- Featured guest FEBRUARY 11, 2010 on Channel 12 News for their Valentine’s Day segment with Maureen Tara Nelson LIVE.
- The Queens COURIER February 2010, “Make Maureen Tara Nelson your Matchmaker.”
- Celebrity Guest Judge at the Famous Paddy Reilly’s for their Grand Finale of their Irish Version of American Idol.
- Guest speaker in March 2010 for The Woman’s Networking Group.
- The Queensborough Newspaper article April 2010, “Let Maureen Tara Nelson find your match.”
- Generations Summer 2010 Magazine, “Tips for a Great First Date” by Maureen Tara Nelson.
- Also appeared in the A&E series Growing up Twisted!
- August 2010, The Irish Echo, Maureen Tara Nelson answers the questions of their single readers.
- September 2010, The Long Island Pulse, “Summer Fling or The Real Thing?”
- October 2010, Generations Magazine, “Why men over 50 need a Matchmaker.”
- November 2010, LI Press, “Keep it on Long Island Winner.”
- November 2010, Elegant Accents, “Singular Suggestions by Maureen Tara Nelson.”
- December 2010, LIPress, “Is it a good time now to meet someone for the Holidays.”
- December 2010, The Irish Voice, “How to meet someone for the Holidays.”
- December 2010, We WON AGAIN !!! Thank you readers of The Long Island Press for voting us “Best of Long Island” Matchmaker for 2011. OUR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW WINNING!!!
- December 2010, Island Harvest, “Thank you so much Maureen Tara Nelson for your generous gift. We greatly appreciate your confidence in us and your support of our hunger relief work.”
- Valentine’s Day articles 2011 & 2012 in Long Island Pulse, LI Press, Newsday, Generations, and Irish Voice.
- LI Business News February 2011, Feature article and Photo Shoot.
- In February 2011, Maureen Tara Nelson participated at the Annual Charity Day at Bloomingdales. She gave out free dating tips to all!
- Singles Advice Columnist for The Levittown Patch!
- Irish Voice article on Maureen and The Millionaire Matchmaker, 2011.
- St. Patrick’s Day articles in The Irish Voice, Irish Echo, & The LIPress 2011 & 2012.
- Verizon Fio’s Interview on Maureen Tara Nelson Private Matchmaking, 2011.
- Huntington Buzz & Manhattan Buzz Singles Advice Columnist 2011.
- Appeared as herself on The Off Broadway Production of Miss Abigail’s guide to Dating, Mating, & Marriage! with Joyce Dewitt.
- LIPress 2011, The Five Best Outdoor Restaurants on Long Island.
- December 2011, Holiday Articles by Maureen Tara Nelson Private Matchmaking, for Home & Away, Irish Voice, LIPress, Outlook Magazine,
- Levittown Patch, and NY Post.
- LIPress Winner Fourth Year in a row, 2012, The Best Matchmaking/Dating Service.
- LIPress 2012, Happy Valentine’s Day article to all singles in New York.
- LIPulse 2012, Valentine’s Day article.
- Irish Voice & Irish Echo, Finding Love on Valentine’s Day.
- Read the Levittown Patch for all Relationship advice in 2012.
- Milieu Magazine, Quarterly Matchmaking articles in 2012.
- Image Magazine articles, Matchmaking Then and Now, & The Second Time Around.
- Irish Voice 2012, Christmas Article, 12/27/12.
- Christmas Articles, 2012, LIPress, & LIPulse.
- LIPress Winner Fifth Year in a row, 2013, The Best Matchmaking/Dating Service.
- LIPulse 2013, Valentine’s Day article February 2013.
- LIPress 2013, Valentine’s Day article 2013.
- Winner Best Matchmaker 2013, Dan’s Papers
- Filming upcoming A&E television show airing March, 2013.
- READ Maureen Tara Nelson’s Singles Advice column in both Irish Central, and The New Long Island Magazine THE LIST…
- Summer Articles, 2013, LIPress, & LIPulse.
- LIPress 2013, Holiday Gift Ideas.
- LIPress Winner Sixth Year in a row, 2014, The Best Matchmaking/Dating Service.
- LIPulse 2014, 7 Steps to meet your Valentine.
- Irish Voice February 2014, How to meet your Valentine.
- Great Love Debate Long Island, April 2014, Expert Panelist.
- Milieu 2014, Holiday Advice For Singles.
- Winner Best Matchmaker 2014, Dan’s Papers
- 2015 Milieu Magazine, St. Valentine’s Day Tip
- Valentine’s Day articles 2015, Long Island Pulse Magazine
- Irish Echo Newspaper, How to find love for St. Patrick’s Day 2015
- Summer Article 2015 Irishman…Irish Echo Newspaper,
- Dan’s Papers, Winner Best Matchmaker 2015
- Single for the Holidays, LIPulse Magazine, December/January 2015/2016
- How to find Love for Valentine’s Day, Irish Echo Newspaper, February 2016
- Dan’s Papers, Winner Best Matchmaker 2016
- Host of The Model Search for our celebrity bachelors May 2016
- Committee Member for The LI Hospitality Ball June 2016
- Committee Member for the upcoming Beauty Ball September 2016
- Breast Cancer Advocate and Host of MTN Matchmaking’s First Annual Breast Cancer Survivor Contest worth over $13,000 October 20, 2016
- Expert Panelist of The Great Love Debate NYC November 14, 2016
- Dan’s Papers, Winner Best Matchmaker 2016
- Maureen has a bachelors degree in Business Administration, Majoring in Marketing, and minoring in Psychology.
- Maureen also was a Guest Professor for the day in Marketing at Nassau Community College lecturing on dating and relationships, has conducted a Seminar, “How to meet Mr./Ms. Right the easy way”, at the Long Island Singles Expo in October 2007. And in October 2008, “How to meet Mr./Ms. Right Part II,” and again Part III November 2009.
- Maureen is a member of The Melville Chamber of Commerce. She is also a member of the Irish Business Network. Maureen also participates in many charitable organizations, such as “Dress for Success”, “The Harvest Charitable Society,” & “Carol Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund.”