How Do You Know When You are Dating a Narcissist?
1. Was it an instant attraction? Did he make you feel Fantastic right from the beginning by touching/hugging/kissing you?
2. Did you feel a eutrophic feeling when you thought of him? Did his compliments make feel like you were on a pedestal?
3. Did he go out of his way just to see you? Making any excuse and changing all of his plans so you could be together?
4. In the beginning, did all of the conversations revolve around you-not giving any information about himself?
5. Did he promise you the world and talk about making plans with you in a year from now?
THAT IS A NARCISSIST… and this is what happens:
1. In a few months or after having sex did things start to change?
2. Did you feel as if you were being knocked off that pedestal?
3. Did he stop going out of his way to see you and see you less and less, only at his convenience?
4. Did he stop asking about you and how you feel, and make the conversations revolve around him and his needs?
5. Instead of making plans, did he start making excuses of why he couldn’t see you?
WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHANGE HIM?
NOTHING, THAT IT IS A NARCISSIST, AND THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN!