how to be ready to find love
- Be at your emotional best! If you can’t love yourself, how can somebody love you?
- Be at your physical best! Exercise and eating healthy are essential to this. Keep in mind, that you are not doing this to look great for someone else, you are doing this to look and feel great about yourself.
- Practice being positive and happy every day. A smile is free, and it is contagious. Putting out positive energy is a huge part of being your best. Did you ever notice negative people are never happy? Negative people are not successful? Yet, happy and successful people are always positive. This might take practice but do it.
- Find a few great “first date” outfits. Center your fashion around what best represent you, and what makes you feel the best. Find the happy medium between comfort and style
- Lastly, make a list of only 5 must-haves of what you want in a relationship. The biggest mistake singles make is making a list of twenty things. No one is perfect, and no one is going to have the twenty things on your list. The most important thing is to be realistic in your 5 must-haves.
516-444-2861 | 631-577-7940